Frequently Asked Questions
What does Sala mean anyways?
• We’re glad you asked. In Papiamento, a language spoken in the Caribbean, Sala means to lounge.
Why isn't my towel wrapped in plastic?
• At Sala we do our best to be as eco-friendly as possible, that’s why there’s no plastic in this box. We also donated 3% of this sale to the Coral Reef Alliance so they can continue their fight to save the coral reef!
How do I use my towel?
• It's easy! Slip the elastic back pocket over the top of the lounge chair and tie the drawstrings to the legs of the chair.
How do I wash my towel?
• Your towel is bound to get dirty. We recommend putting it in the washing machine with similar colors in cold water. It is ok to tumble dry, but air-drying is better if time allows.
- We offer a flat rate of $6 for shipping in the United States. Worldwide shipping will be charged at the carrier's cost. Our aim is to get your order processed and dispatched within two business days from our warehouse in Chicago, IL.
- We like to treat our customers how we like to be treated. That is why we offer free returns (U.S. orders) for all undamaged and 'unused' items within 20 days of purchase. If you’re not happy with your product and would like to return it, we're here to help. To begin the return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with all of the information specific to your order. We’ll then refund you as soon as the return has been received.